Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I'd have to go with the Kell Hounds.

I have no idea what is even going on here, but it should be a great ride to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
A. gently caress the clans. We will avenge the 2nd Donegal Guard!

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
... Um, well. Nice knowing you, CrabGuard.

At least one of the ponies is essentially out of the fight. Just the Evil Crab and the other pony left...

Just be sure to finish the wounded targets off because the Clanners are going to keep murdering you all.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I don't really know anything about Battletech outside this thread, so I have to ask.

What is Far Country, and why is everyone so glad to be murdering its protagonists?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Voting C, just because it sounds cool.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Oh my god, that ending.

So is it just a couple of tank crews and the marauder left standing at the end of that? Holy crap... What a bloody fight.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Well, gently caress...

Clever boy, Clovis. Clever boy.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
... Well, gently caress.

Is there really any option here?

Hell's Horses.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Hey why not, I'll add my name to the list.

e-mail: Brendon_Cain@hotmail.com

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
That Raven is the luckiest bastard. It's still standing and one of your guys has already fallen over? Put this damned thing in the ground!

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, Goonlance. Thank the dice gods, sacrifice a few virgins to them, and start FOCUSING FIRE ALREADY.

Murder that drat Whitworth already, it's overstayed its welcome.

Actually, screw that, kill both it and the Gaussmech if you can. They need to go down before the dice turn against you.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Ostroc, Bombadier, 1.

Let's keep this bandwagon going. Because it is an awesome one.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, someone is getting seriously offended by SD's play here. Another avatar change?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I'm rooting for Goonstar just to spite that butthurt nutcase who keeps switching Shadowdragon's avatar.

Seriously, it's just a game, stop getting so offended that he's playing this differently than you would.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, so Akira Kurita isn't dead, just got a severe concussion.

Whoever he is.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
There is only one option. FINISH THE JOB. :black101:

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Well. That was a thing.

While my brain finishes exploding, I think I'm going to vote A just to throw it into second place.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
You know, of all the things from this thread, Steiner Rules dueling still has got to be one of the best ones.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I'm pulling for Solaris because I want to see someone, even if it has to be me, doing WWE-style commentary alongside John Madden Commentary. Does that make me a bad person?

("Awwwwwwwww hayle yeah, this right here is why the Atlas is in my Fave Five right here shucky ducky quack quack")

Oh my god, yes.

"BAH GAWD, MADDEN, IS THAT... IS THAT... Oh my gawd, he's pulled out the Gauss Rifle! He's setting up for his finisher... the legendary headcap, the Dragon Slayer!"

*BOOM*

Dragon Slayer connects! Dragon Slayer connects! That's it, he's down! You could count to twenty and that mech is not getting back up!

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
A is for gently caress Amaris.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Huh.

Note: The primary objective is to drive them off, NOT destroy them. What the heck is going on here...?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Alright. Just focus everything on the Bobcat and the primary objective's yours. Then hopefully the two remaining mechs don't take you out.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Casting a vote for The Kestral Grenadiers

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Oh my god, that Jenner description. How did he do it without laughing.

This thread. :allears:

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Holy gently caress. :black101:

That Po is a credit to the Coordinator.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Oh holy poo poo I'm on the alternate list.

What's the synirc channel for the LP? I should probably wander in there and get a quick crash course to make sure I actually know what I'm doing.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Also PTN, I would just like to say that your message to the alternates got put into my spam folder, so please don't remove me from the list.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
A and C in hopes of some sanity because I actually like the Mariks so far. (Yes, I am the fun-nothaver)

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
One more vote for B because I want to join the cult of personality. (and the mission itself sounds really cool.)

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
:black101: What a way to end a fight. A goomba stomp that would make Mario proud.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, Mechwarrior Ath is my new favorite already.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Gonna go with C and B because those seem like most fun.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
B because gently caress the clans, let's have the Lyrans murder them BOTH. :black101:

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Congrats on your guys retaining. Jinx continues to be the greatest heel in the business.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
C, because the FWL needs something good for once.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Capellan Power Rangers. :gonk: You are all probably going to die.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
You could but Cappys aren't exactly known for their honor, and that would likely get you casually backshotted on the moment you thought it actually was a fair fight.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
holy poo poo.

Also the black one has moved to Hunting, you should probably focus on that one before it gets the acolyte you're trying to recover

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
...So, this wasn't even their final form, huh? RUN AWAY! :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Anyone who votes for the Cappys is a traitor after that last mission.

A because Carlos' Crusaders are my new favorite unit.

EDIT: Holy poo poo, Project Phoenix murdered their own to make the Guard's loss look even more shameful and force them to get called in. The Capellans are so good at war crimes.

• Locked thread