Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

They are impressively vicious in a box canyon. Add in double blind and holy poo poo Berserkers become super scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, everyone in power in the 1SW did some really bad poo poo. Steiner is no exception there, and they did open the war by dick punching Marik. Marik stepped it up on Bolan by introducing WMDs but Steiner is considered to have fired the first shot in the Succession Wars.

Also more recently they spent ten years wearing black hats because Victor is the designated hero, which is lame because that kid is charisma free. MW4 and Mercs do a pretty clean cut "Davion good, Steiner bad."

The thing that divides them generally is that when they have a malicious leader like a Claudius Steiner or Margaret Nin, the problems generally stay internal. Also their legislative body, the Estates General, can issue votes of No Confidence if you gently caress up too bad, which is how Katrina Steiner replaced Alessandro as Archon.

Kudos on keying in on Davion imperialism, though. Most people excuse it at first as "liberation" because the DC and CC are "bad guys."

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jan 28, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Arglebargle III posted:

I'm pretty sure you're wrong there. Lord Minoru "Card-Carrying-Villan" Kurita started the Succession Wars with his proclamation, "I'm the ruler of the Inner Sphere and anyone who doesn't like it can suck on laser beams." Jennifer Steiner was the last Successor Lord to declare that she was the First Lord, but since she was on record declaring the Star League had ended with Kerensky's Exodus I get the impression that it was more like, "Okay guys now we're all the First Lord of the Star League lol whatevs."

Considering that the Steiners didn't gain any original FWL territory until the 3rd war I kind of doubt they started the fight.

Kurita declared himself First Lord, but Steiner fired the first actual shots of the war. As far as gaining territory goes, check this out.

Here's the Lyran Commonwealth after the Age of War all the way through to the fall of the Star League:

Click here for the full 1308x1262 image.

Here's the Lyran Commonwealth after the First Succession War:

Click here for the full 1382x1328 image.

The dotted lines denote historical borders. As you can see, at the dawn of the Succession Wars the Free Worlds League was deep inside the Commonwealth, and if there's one thing Jennifer Steiner did not want inside her, it was a Marik.

While the focus of fighting didn't stay on the Marik border for most of the war, things were very nasty on Bolan in particular at the beginning of the 1st War, but throughout the whole Bolan Thumb in general. Things on Bolan melted down so quickly and completely, in fact, that the FWL broke out their nukes and poo poo and went Scorched Earth (which is why RPG characters from around Bolan get Trait/Hate House Marik automatically).

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jan 28, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

I think you've made his point.

Draconis Combine: So coal-black evil that only the Clan Invasion can begin to make them look like good guys again. See also: Kentares Massacre.

And it's true, Davions were assholes par course for most of the Succession Wars, but that more or less seemed to die out after The Fox croaked. Katrina inherited his assholishness and none of his good qualities and seems to have borrowed a gallon of malice from the Combine for good measure, while Victor inherited all of his good qualities and all of his mother's to boot.

She's so tarred the Steiner name that everyone just kind of... Osmosed that the Lyrans were all-out black-hearted evil before her. And then she gets a random deus ex machina save when she should have been facing the gallows or the firing squad when Clan Wolf shows up and are all "you know, that whole Treaty of Tuk-wherever thing is up in a few days and it would be a shame if we decided to start coming over the border like it were 3049 again, wouldn't it? On the other hand, we do have us a strong desire to add Katrina's biological distinctiveness to our own..."

What I don't get is, why? Sure, she was the Fox's daughter, but she was also not a MechWarrior; and was in fact a person in the same vein as Stefan Amaris the Usurper. I'd think they'd have been more likely to stick up the Sphere for, say, Victor's genetic material than his malevolent usurper sister. Hell, I'd think they'd be more likely to stick up the Sphere for the genetic material of any random drunkard than Katrina. "Recruiting" her would be like "recruiting" Amaris...

My head hurts. Can someone please explain why, the hell, they would do that? :iiam:

Khan Vladimir Ward likes to put his ding dong inside her, as often as possible.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

[mooj]It's not about loving and balls and pussy. It's about love. It's about people. It's about CONNECTION. It's not about cock and rear end and tits, and butthole pleasures.[/mooj]

Yeah, the thing about Clan rule is if you are good enough at killing people (and Vlad is very, very good) you get to do whatever you want. Someone doesn't like what you're doing? Call him a bitch and then beat him to death in front of everyone. That is not only accepted, it is the entire basis for the Clan system of Jurisprudence.

Vlad and Katherine are in lurve. It's kind of a subplot in one of the novels, where he captures her JumpShip and then they bang. And then they keep banging for like the next ten years. I imagine it was fairly emasculating for Victor's best friend Galen, who went so far as to be engaged to her but never got to hit that.

On the other hand, his name is Galen and he's friends with Victor; that's extremely emasculating already.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 28, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

There is actually already a Steiner bloodname in Clan Cloud Cobra. The current Khan is, in fact, Khan Din Steiner. However, neither of them have any claim to the Archonship, as Bloodhouse Steiner is descended from an illegitimate child, and Katherine was disinherited after the FedCom Civil War, so they are of minimal use.

Also, new Bloodnames CAN be created by an ilKhan. Phelan Kell is the most recent example, since he was named the founder of Bloodhouse Kell by Ulric Kerensky as Ulric's last act as ilKhan. So there are a handful of them out there. It's a lot more common after the Jihad, when the Clan Grand Council is apparently disbanded and each Clan's Khan assumes a bunch of the powers only the ilKhan used to have.

e: Mooj is the old Pakistani guy from the 40 Year Old Virgin.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, theoretically, but the Clanners hate the Successor Lords almost as much as they do Periphery Realms, because they've decided it was they who brought down the Star League.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

:eek: Really?!

I figured you were just taking the piss.

I guess that is the face that cold-started a thousand BattleMechs. (Or maybe caused them to spend the day in the hangar.)

What the... The... Gyraaah!

She's about as lovable as :hitler: crossed with a frozen rattlesnake coated in wyvern venom! And I don't mean physically, either.

He must have ejected using his neurohelmet in lieu of explosive bolts to remove the canoopy a few times too many or something, that boy's head is wrong if he seriously, genuinely loves Space Hitlerette! There may be a few people in the setting more reprehensible, more horrible and less deserving of the title "human being" than Katrina, but I am hard-pressed to think of many off the top of my head. Maybe Mr. "I am the new First Lord" Liao and the Draconis asswipe who ordered the population of Kentares massacred because his daddy was stupid enough to go walking around a war-zone in an ordinary officer's uniform, and the guy who decided that instead of preserving the Star League's technology, they should hoard it away from everyone and engage in a vicious campaign of technological stagnation-by-force, but that's about it.

My head hurts stomach aches to think someone could be deranged enough to love that bitch. And my bookie salivates at the thought of laying twenty-to-one odds she's faking it because having a Khan in her pocket bed is a good "get out of jail free" card - literally.

Well, keep in mind that Vlad is a product of Clan society, which breeds monstrous individuals as a matter of course. He's intrigued by her because she has no reservations about killing someone like a Clanner does, but she does it in such unusual ways.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Dolash posted:

Apparently according to the Battletech wiki he went on to rule an entire country? The Lyrans? Not bad for a saturday morning cartoon character.

He manages to never accomplis anything without outside help, and his granddaughter goes on to lose a third of the entire realm, INCLUDING the capital.

gently caress him.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

WarLocke posted:

Also, yes, Loki was much worse than a lot of the poo poo the other states did/do.

Loki is exactly as bad as every other state's black ops groups, in that their actions are defined by the person in charge because they are not bound by law.

So, you have a good leader like a Katrina Steiner in power? Loki is okay. They, for example, stopped a DCMS invasion at the end of the 4th War with minimal bloodshed by venting the Combine's JumpShips' coolant so they had to stop their invasion plans to resupply.

On the other hand, you have Katherine Steiner-Davion or Margaret Nin or god forbid Cladius Steiner in charge and holy gently caress.

SirJoeKCB posted:

I think they've implied that the Word of Blake were the ones behind it, but that may have just been Blakist propaganda.

She and Ryan Steiner did it. We see them do it in a novel.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

SirJoeKCB posted:

I remember Victor et al. deducing that they conspired to do it since that was how he justified assassinating Ryan Steiner, but I don't think there was anything more explicit than the paper trail. Maybe I'm not remembering it right. Either way she exploited the hell out of it.

What I was thinking of was a snippet in one of the Jihad sourcebooks where WoB was taking credit for it. Maybe one of the propaganda blurbs?

I believe we see it in one of Katherine's flashbacks.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well... speaking of Panthers...

[Found this in our latest batch of intel on the Combine. Though it would be good for a laugh. -Colonel Morgan Kell]

Hello, most respected soldiers of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery. I am but a humble representative of Alshain Weapons, and I would beg to have your time for an episode of...

BattleMechs are Respectfully Awesome, brought to you by Alshain Weapons.
Alshain Weapons: We Humbly Invite you to Dine With Your Ancestors.

Today's episode: the PNT-9R Panther.

Since 2759, the Dragon has honored us by using the Panther as one of the standard Light mechs of the DCMS. It's combination of practical design, affordable pricing and having a PPC on its right arm allow the Pillar of Steel to continue its unending string of victories against the Coordinator's enemies without placing an undue burden on the modest, hard-working people of the Combine.

The PNT-9R is built around the Lord's Light PPC. This magnificent weapons system is named in honor of the rightful First Lord, Coordinator Takashi Kurita, and with it our warriors may bring the glorious, enlightened rule of the Draconis Combine to the rest of the Inner Sphere at ranges of up to 540 meters. To ensure the Dragon's enemies do not wish to close with the design, we have added a Telos Four-Shot SRM launcher. When they are not safe at range, or close by, the only option the Dragon's enemies have is to flee. Truly, how can our enemies expect to defeat such a design?

To demonstrate the mercy of the Coordinator, the Panther travels at only 64.8 km/h. Anything faster would render the design completely unstoppable, and thus causing the Warriors of the Dragon to become complacent. This could not be allowed. However, the design does boast a jump radius of 120 meters, ensuring that terrain is no obstacle when bringing the Wisdom of the Dragon to our enemies.

Some may claim that in 2739, we fielded a PNT-8Z that used a large laser in place of the PPC, and that it had to be scrapped due to severe design problems that shelved the design for twenty years. These people are agents of the Yellow Bird. Davion and Steiner wish for you to have uncertainty in the design of the Panther, for they know there is no other way to defeat the Warriors of the Dragon. If you find anyone claiming that the PNT-8Z existed, please report them to the nearest office of the Friendly Persuaders.

Remember that the Panther is a cornerstone design of the Pillar of Steel. Any requests to be reassigned to a heavier or more mobile machine will result in your discharge from the DCMS and your family being relegated to the Unproductives, where your wife will prostitute herself to support your worthless self and your now-equally-worthless children. Being allowed to pilot this fine design is an honor the Coordinator has granted you. Do not squander it.

Now, Warriors of the Dragon, go forth and bring the rule of House Kurita to the weak Steiners and the hated Davions, and look forward to the day when all the Inner Sphere recognizes Takashi Kurita as First Lord of the Star League!

This briefing courtesy of Alshain Weapons.
Alshain Weapons: Striking our enemies' faces with the coin purse of the Dragon.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yeah, it's basically a Pocket Medium rather than a light, which put it in a weird place in 3050. Also, ER PPC + Single Heat Sinks = fail.

The newer variants from RS: 3075 and RS: 3085 are really quite good, though. They turned it from a Pocket Medium in to a really mean flanker/scout-hunter. The PNT-13K moves 5/8/8 and uses a Plasma Rifle as it's main gun. Put that thing in a city or a box canyon and... poo poo.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

KnoxZone posted:

Those mech writeup/propaganda posts are amazing DI, never stop.

Thanks. I've got something like twenty more Mechs I could do stuff on from TRO: 3025 alone. Might even do some "preliminary research on recovered technology" based on TRO: 3050.

If you're not familiar, most of the designs in TRO: 3050 are pretty bad. This is because most of the equipment being used was new and so people just put it on ANYTHING. Case in point, the Combine gets the ER PPC (which does 15 heat instead of 10) before they have the double heat sink in full production, so they don't have enough to put Doubles on their Panthers. So what do they do? Put the ER PPC on there anyway. It's NEW for gently caress's sake!

Also, pulse lasers. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yeah, downsized designs kind of fell out of favor for a while with the XL Engine, since you could have cavalry heavies and super-fast mediums, but they've actually made a comeback in TRO: 3085. You'd probably really like the Shockwave

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

WarLocke posted:

I'd love to see your take on Steiner propaganda with the Zeus.

Well, I already had DefHes pitch the Griffin to everyone. I know my biases are obvious, but I don't want to get in a RUT. I should at least do one lap around the Sphere.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

WarLocke posted:

Okay, well how about Liao propaganda for the new state-of-the-art Raven?

Well, I was thinking about either that, or an Archernar presentation on the Valkyrie. It and the Panther could have been best friends, if they weren't already enemies.

Agent Interrobang posted:

Do the Free Worlds League! Show off one of the many, many, many horrible light mechs they inexplicably seem to love.

"Shut up!"
"No, YOU SHUT UP!"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Probably two a round, actually. One with the AC/20, one with a kick (which ALSO hits for 20 points).

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Ah, a favorite topic of mine.

First, the Hauptmann. This thing is unkillable in any configuration. A 95-ton OmniMech with max armor? Built like a brick shithouse, and it has a cigar laser.

There's a lot of heavies out there I like, and I've already mention the Defiance, so I might as well throw out the Dragon Fire. Even though it relies primarily on ammo-based weapons it manages to be really tough to kill and have good combat endurance. Also the range brackets are great.

Also gonna rep the Warhammer-9S. I'm a sucker for light engines.

And speaking of Warhammers and Pocket Heavies, the Uziel-2S is basically a 6/9/6 Warhammer. Runs a little hot, so you gotta volley fire, but that's just a part of being good at the game. Makes great fire support with it's maneuverability.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 29, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Chance II posted:

Pony power

Is THIS the mech you were thinking of?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

PoptartsNinja posted:

Also, the 'Mech commercials are being added to the front page stuff.

Can it read "sponsored by Defiance Industries?"

Makes it real commercialy.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Right now the Kell Hounds are on drat near permanent retainer to House Davion: Morgan Kell got implicated somehow in Katrina Steiner's death, so they fled to FedSuns territory in exchange for Hanse Davion basically getting to use them as his personal poo poo-stirring squadron.

Well, until Caesar Steiner enlists them to rescue the REAL Hanse Davion from the CC.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yeah, the 6th Lyran Guards are awesome. They're based off of Hesperus II, which means gently caress YEAH DEFIANCE INDUSTRIES.

Ironically, my unit is actually the 2nd Donegal Guards: Caesar's Legion.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jan 29, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Axe-man posted:

are you ever going to go into the mechs that GUARD defiance industries and simular mech works... you'd think an atlas or something for sure

you'd be wrong

Defiance Industries does actually have a regiment-sized private army of mechs (and other stuff) that are top-quality. This is not standard operating procedure, but Hesperus II has been sieged fifteen times.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jan 29, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Artificer posted:

Giant factory of war equipment = Prime military target, after all.

Well, any factory is. DefHes is a particular target because it's the biggest single factory in the Inner Sphere, and the second-most industrial output of any system but Terra. On top of that, it's in that sweet spot in the core where it's within striking distance of any other House. The only reason Davion and Liao haven't hit it since the early Second Succession War is that their dance cards are already full.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

As a note, though Hesperus II has been sieged that many times? It has NEVER ONCE been actually conquered, to the point that modern military thinking regards it as nearly unassailable. House Steiner has held it for as long as it has been part of the Lyran Alliance.

Sixteen times, to be precise.

The First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Eleventh, Twelfth, and Thirteenth were all against House Kurita. The Eighth Battle of Hesperus II is noteworthy for being the last battle between WarShips in the Inner Sphere, where the LCS Invincible basically destroyed the entire Combine navy by itself, and the Thirteenth was one of the few defeats Wolf's Dragoons ever suffered.

The Third, Tenth and Eleventh were against House Marik. The Eleventh Battle was won by Katrina Steiner and the Eridani Light Horse, and was one of the factors that precipitated Katrina becoming Archon.

The Second Battle of Hesperus II was actually against House Davion, believe it or not.

The Fourteenth and Fifteenth Battles were both against Skye seperatists, the Fourteenth during the FedCom breakup, which was ended by the Grey Death Legion, and the Fifteenth during the FedCom Civil War, which was ended by Caesar Steiner and the 2nd Donegal Guard.

But then around came the Sixteenth Battle of Hesperus II, where the Word of Blake successfully captured the factory. It was poo poo, but it moved Defiance's headquarters to Furillo (the best planet of all planets) and gave us the Defiance BattleMech.

e: Because I really like all the battles of Hesperus. They're generally cool.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Jan 29, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

loving Blakists. How do they work?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The WoB attached a shitton of significance to the Star League. I think the jihad was originally going to be them wiping out the Clans to show the rest of the League how awesome they were now that they were members. Then it disbanded and they went nuts.

WoB isn't, after all, a single group but actually a loose collection of crazy sects. As long as Blaine could keep control (with the whole Star League prophecy, most likely) they weren't too dangerous, but when the Star League that Blaine had hung his hat on went belly up, he lost his credibility and his control, and so Cameron St. Jamais stepped up. St. Jamais is crazy as gently caress.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jan 29, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gothsheep posted:

I thought the Jihad was about trying to return the world to the dark age of technology where ComStar was the only one that could produce advanced tech, and take over that way.

That's certainly what it became. Initially, though, a lot of those WarShips were intended as gifts I think. They were painted in Star League, not Word, colors.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Arglebargle III posted:

When will they just kind of forget about the Star League? If they actually managed to get their poo poo together for 100 years they would probably start expanding again and then owning Terra would finally become truly meaningless.

Despite what Focht (for some really confusing reason) will tell you, Terra's worth way more than just a symbolic planet.

Most planets only have one valuable world. Terra has Mars, Luna, Terra itself, the Asteroid Belt and Titan. It's got a shitton of mech, tank and ASF factories, and not only DropShip AND JumpShip yards, but completely self-contained WarShip yards. It's like getting a Hesperus II and a Galax and a Luthien all at once.

Second, Terra is the central hub of the HPG network. Controlling it allows you to control every other HPG in existence. That is kind of a big deal.

Also, the place is stocked to the brim with pristine equipment hidden in giant warehouses under the bottom of the ocean floor and poo poo.

Terra's got a LOT of practical purpose.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Arglebargle III posted:

Well aside from hardware, I think all the Successor States that truly want to revive the Star League see it as the ultimate prestige item. The Star League was created by Terrans and ruled from Terra, and of course Terra is the origin of humanity. Any ruler who wants to genuinely claim lordship over the entire human race would need Terra as a symbol of legitimacy.

But if the Inner Sphere went through another period of geometric expansion, there would be no point. Terra is so vitally important because it's at the geographic, political, technological and social center of the human race. Hell the Inner Sphere itself is defined by Terra's location. If humanity spread out enough, though, they would lose that connection and other places would become truly independent regional centers.

Theoretically yes, but until some other method of operating communications that's not an HPG, Terra will have one choke chain to pull.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Preechr posted:

Jesus Christ, it's every battle scene ever depicted in a Battletech novel. You really have done your homework, PTN - even the style matches.

I'm waiting for him to describe the PPC fire. Just say "man-made lightning" as many times as possible.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I tried to write a thing about the Hermes II. But I didn't like it so I tossed it. But now I'm posting anyway because I feel like I spent long enough looking at this I should post SOMETHING.

Agent Interrobang stole my bit and now my mojo is gone. drat YOU!!!!

(Also I didn't know how to one-up "gently caress you!" "No, gently caress YOU!")

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I sowwwwwwwwy. :ohdear:

Maybe you stick to Inner Sphere mechs, I do Clan ones? Honestly I think your Alshain writeup was way funnier than my gag. I think the idea of having a pair of FWL reps arguing about the specs of the Hermes II might be a good shtick!

Yeah, Clan ones don't really fit in to my thing anyway. Also I picture them as the Coke commercial from The Invention of Lying ("Coke. It's very famous.")

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Fun fact: back before they set a limit at 0/0, Morgan Kell was -1/-2.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

In 3067, Caesar Steiner gives +5 init to the 2nd Donegal. Good stuff.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

wiegieman posted:

Why does everyone assume that there is some sort of radar bending zen magic in Battletech?

Isn't it much more feasible that they just have a piece of prototype Lostec?

That explanation only works if you never cross swords with ComStar or the Clans. Unfortunately Kell and Wolf both did that.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

TildeATH posted:

Not really, there could have been some kind of one-off wonderbox that wasn't mass-produced and which the Clans and Comstar never saw.

Happens all the time.

Jaime Wolf's Archer was second-line Clan hardware that he won in a fight with it's previous pilot. Dude didn't just find it; it was in active field use by a more advanced society than the Star League in terms of hardware. Even if the Clans hadn't seen one before, they would be able to examine and reverse engineer it.

Phantom mech really doesn't work beyond the 3025 setting, hence why it is quietly ignored.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Feb 1, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Use that Fusigone PPC to send out 540 meters of man-made death. Make Defiance Industries proud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Viva Marik!

No, YOU shut up!!!!!

• Locked thread