Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

Your head is worth nothing,
and that's a good thing.
I would like to see the Kell hounds under our command.

Also despite the fact that the closest I've been to the Battletech system is Mechwarrior 4, I would like to be a pilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.

quote:

Update: The Commando just cannot catch a break, Kaboom Dragoon has also passed. Terror Storm is up to bat!

OK!

Since I'm a newbie to the tabletop version anyone got any tips for my first move? Otherwise I'm planning to just walk to 0523.

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.

quote:

the weather conditions impose a +2MP per hex

Well that chances my vague plans somewhat.

Thanks for the reminder and orders sent.

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.

quote:

H2 COM-2D Commando

Mechwarrior Player: Agent Interrobang

Um am I still controlling the commando or is this a mistake?

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.
As a quick question does anyone think that me taking a pot-shot at the heli this turn is worth it, or should I finish off the mall or move elsewhere? (I'm the commando).

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.

quote:

Waiting on TerrorStorm.

Just saying I'm still here, just back at uni so free time is a bit of a luxury at the moment.

Also orders sent.

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.
Well I can honestly say that I expected to last another turn.

But other than that I have to say that was an interesting mission for my introduction into battletech, and that I hope my lance-mates avenge me in some small way (mainly in finishing off P1, the bastard).

Also PoptartsNinja you didn't update P1's status in the update.

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.
If votes are still going Comguards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror storm
Oct 23, 2010

and that's a good thing.
I got to play my first BT game in his thread. As a Commando. Got to shot some buildings, a helicopter and charge an enemy mech then blow up. It was fun.

I hope this thread continues, and I get to have ago in something a bit tougher.

• Locked thread