Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
You goons voting A are so boring.

A conglomerate of good guys with slightly less good guys takes on the bad guys in one big brawl?

Textbook. Predictable. What a snoozefest. I'm falling asleep right this second. I'm dreaming of more exciting things while I type.

Voting B, because risk-takers with huge balls are the true agents of chaos.

Props to those voting D though, your support for NRWR and the demon hawks takes big balls, and your balls are particularly big, but only slightly less big compared to option B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
A because that just sounds metal as gently caress

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I like the NRWR as PTN presented them. I could have watched the entire inner sphere conflict through the actions of Uncle Stevie and The Demon Hawks and not get sick of it.

Voting C

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Tran posted:

PTN has repeatedly stated that the Hawks will not die off camera.

yeah, they're gonna die on camera :smith:

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
A bit late but

Grognan posted:

what happens if the building is full of mad science without safety protocol.

The Society are Ghostbusters and The Legion is Walter Peck and the NYPD.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

DatonKallandor posted:

Living Legend gave them torso twist, but what really made them stand out as better than others at AA was their cockpit design letting you look up quite a lot. I think the Vulture was also really good about that because it has that long vertical glass strip cockpit that lets you really get an angle on aircraft.

You could also kneel, which would improve your pitch, something any mech could do but the AA Maulers really benefited from.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Adding my "please start a new thread" to the pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CB3VgTF8Ds

• Locked thread