Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Someone should do a let's read of 40K novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Soup Inspector posted:

Well, when you're saving :siren: MY HOME PLANET :siren: you don't have the time to get involved in every little battle that comes your way. :colbert:

Poochie?!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Hogzilla isn't a big deal because it's just a reporting name. Reporting names can get ridiculous, like the feared MiG-21 or as it was known to NATO the "Fishbed."

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Ahahaha those dice! It's glorious! :allears:

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Psion posted:

Didn't somebody do the math on PTN's dice and determine this is all confirmation bias at work?

I mean, not that I care. I'm still blaming them. :colbert:

I'm pretty sure that they confirmed that a lot of the player mechs scored below average dice rolls.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

A&A

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I have a fondness for B&E

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I read that as crab-order in and it made perfect sense. :chef:

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I want to congratulate PTN for creating a tactical map that I actually understand for the first time.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

jng2058 posted:

Never play Warhammer 40k. The poorly written and loophole filled rules would kill you dead.

The secret of tabletop gaming is that all the rules are bad and you're actually there to tell a story with friends. There seems to be an inverse correlation between interesting fluff and good rules. Have you ever tried to play Shadowrun the way the book tells you to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I skipped the last 37000 posts, what's been going on this thread in the last, uh, 2 years?

• Locked thread