Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

I have a simple GPS toggle that allows location services when I open certain apps. It works pretty well for most everything, but Google Now doesn't like to trigger the task even though I have Google and Voice Search as triggering apps. What app do I need to add as a trigger so that Google Now cards will work?

WebDO fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Apr 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Elendil004 posted:

So I think this should be really easy, but I want my phone to ring loudly when it's at home, and shut the gently caress up when I'm not home.

It will ring fine at home, though I have to use GPS since I can't figure out how to tell it to use wifi (my home's) as a trigger. However, when I leave the house and the profile turns off it stays loud which is annoying.

I am sure I'm just setting poo poo up wrong.

You want to have a profile that triggers on the state "WiFi connected" and sets your volume, that should set your volume when you connect and reset it to what you had before when you disconnect I think.

• Locked thread