Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurelius
Jun 19, 2002

Medullah posted:

Yeah, it's kind of a pain in the rear end when I'm laying in bed texting, just gotta be careful to not hold it up. You can modify it so that it must be in an upright position for X amount of seconds, but that starts to get a bit more complex. :)

OP linked to a couple articles, but I learned alot from the Tasker Wiki.

I use a cassette tape adapter to play music over my car stereo, so I've got tasker set up to launch car home whenever both the "headphones" and the power are connected. For me, the only time that happens is when I'm in the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurelius
Jun 19, 2002

whatever7 posted:

* I can get lock screen on during commute and lock screen off during home/work profiles by just using the "keyguard on/off" setting. But sometimes it doesn't work. And a reboot can fix it. I don't know if it's the problem with this MIUI ROM. I think I will live with it. I don't want to use the third party plugin (security settings).

For what it's worth, I get the same kind of problem with the third party plugin. It happens both with CM7 on my phone and stock ICS on my transformer.

• Locked thread