Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
I bought Tasker a few weeks ago and set it up so that when I'm plugged in for power or headphones or connected to my work or home wifi it doesn't ask for my pin. I probably set it up wrong but some times it really confuses itself, ie connected to my home wifi and doesn't remove the pin unlock because it's not plugged to power or headphone, etc.

I have 6 profiles currently setup, each set is basically the same. For instance, connected to home wifi turns off pin, I have an inverted profile that sets it when leaving said wifi. The other sets are similar for power and headphones.

What's the best way to make each one play nicely or even create an entirely new profile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug

Mr. Bubbles posted:

You can have an "exit" task that is executed once the profile is no longer running.

Didn't know about that feature, looks to be working perfectly. Thanks.

• Locked thread