Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboJiggolo
Aug 16, 2004

More Than Meets the Eye
I already found a use for it. I set it so that when my phone connects to a certain blue tooth device (the hands free blue tooth module in my car), it sets all the volumes to max.

You see, if I play a game or watch a video on the phone I turn the media volume down, and sometimes forget to turn it back up. In my car I play music to the blue tooth module, then from the module to my radio. If the volume is left down on the phone, music is hard to hear over the radio, so this would automatically turn it back up when it detects that it is connected to the blue tooth module, so I don't have to fumble with the phone.

I'll probably think of some other things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboJiggolo
Aug 16, 2004

More Than Meets the Eye

Medullah posted:

You can also set it so it turns the volume DOWN when you launch certain apps (like games). Then it'll turn back up when you end the game.

excellent idea, I'll look into that tonight

• Locked thread