Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Knight of Arboria posted:

Looked through the thread, but didn't really see a solution to the situation I'm about to post (or there was and my bleary eyes just zipped right past it).

I'm out of school for the summer, and I'm going to be spending the bulk of my time at my parents' place. Their ISP only gives them unlimited bandwidth between 6pm and 8am each day (all day on weekends, though!), so I'm trying to figure out how to get Tasker to turn my phone's Wi-Fi sensor on during that window, then turn it back off outside that window. Figuring out how to turn my phone's mobile data connection off/on in the meantime would be a plus as well. I'd also like my phone's Wi-Fi sensor to shut off and jump straight to mobile data on those occasions where I do end up leaving the house. Anyone here in a similar situation who can lend me a helping hand?

What's the data cap during the day? Seems like unless its really low, I'd think its unlikely you're going to go over unless you're watching Netflix for 8 hours straight every day. Don't know your usage of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread