Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

the kawaiiest posted:

Sorry for the double post.

I'm trying to get Tasker + Secure Settings to turn off PIN unlock when connected to my home Wifi. I can get it to turn it on when I disconnect from Wifi, but it won't turn it off when I reconnect. I have a feeling it's just because my phone sucks with lock screen stuff (it's a Galaxy S4) and there's no way to fix it, but I'm hoping I'm just dumb and can't figure it out.

e: nm, it's working now for some reason :psyduck:

I'd like to set this up, but I'm awful at writing tasks. Would someone mind sharing the syntax for turning off the lockscreen when connected to home wifi? Pretend that you are talking to a child. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

hooah posted:

I have a profile that turns on silent mode from 10 PM to 7:30 AM. It mostly works, but Circa (a news app) seems to ignore the silent mode if it has a breaking news notification. Why would that happen? Every other notification seems to behave.

If your phone is on actual silent mode during the task, then it's (probably) something inside the Circa app itself that is ignoring silent mode.

• Locked thread