Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Definately the Drill Doctor- Cant fault the one we use at work, does everything from tiny little 1/8" bits to the socking 1/2" bits and they bite through stuff like a mofo afterwards.

Im slowly collecting Hitachi tools- good value for money in Aus. Boss recently bought a Milwaukee kit thats got the M18 Magnum drill, Tek driver, Sawzall, 5" grinder and Circular saw for about A$1200, and its great. Would never have guessed an 18v cordless grinder would work so bloody well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU