Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I need Wheelbarrow or wagon. Are there any quality brands I should shop around for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

stealie72 posted:

I lost it in a divorce, but my favorite was a big rear end Jackson contractor wheelbarrow. I really like steel over poly because I abuse the hell out of barrows (throwing logs, stones etc) and don't mind the extra weight/cost. Solid tires are a must.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards a metal bin over poly. Thanks for the input everyone!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I've got Ryobi stuff and while I understand it's not the most powerful, I've found it super convenient. I have the drill, circular sander, weed whacker and blower. The blower is really weak and the only one I'm not pleased with but the others are great.

Disclaimer I don't do a lot of DIY stuff.

Interested to hear what others think too because I was planning on getting a reciprocating saw this weekend.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I used my new Ryobi Brushless Reciprocating Saw this weekend to break down a junk wood pile that the previous owners had left in a corner of the yard and to build a carpenter bee trap and it was great. Now I want to destroy everything.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
My greatest shame is I don't have a flat work surface.

I bust out two wobbly DIY saw horses and a big piece of warped plywood and pretend I am making good wood things.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

canyoneer posted:

Now what am I going to do with 5 of these?

please contact me my email is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

TwoDice posted:

Well, guess I now own a Ryobi track saw.

Which one specifically?

Also I've been telling my wife yes, we definitely need a bigger miter saw to do the next project, so this may be the moment to strike.