Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'
That's funny, Santa brought me red toys this year :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'

Cannon_Fodder posted:

"Hey, what can my family get you for christmas?"

Guys, it's time for free stocking stuffers:

What can I milk from my wife's family?

Rules:
- Must be bitchin'
- Must not be expensive ($45-50 limit)
- Must be for external use only

Off the bat, I'm thinking some Knipex pliers or a dust collection-style paired switch (plug in saw + vacuum and it turns vacuum on when saw turns on).

What are decent (or surprisingly useful) gifts you've received?

I'm a fan of the Pinecil if you need to do soldering, though you will need to bring your own power supply (which can be a battery clipped to your belt!)

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Makes me think of the Jacquerie

Airconswitch fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Apr 7, 2024