Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Think this is gonna be the best tool bag I'll have owned. Picked it up at a local HVAC supply house after reading reviews online. I've used many styles of bags over the years but need something that organizes and protects. It was $140 after tax but you can't beat a 5 year warranty. It's the Veto Pro Pac XL. Build quality is very nice even though it's made in China. Here's some pictures with my most commonly used hand tools.

Personal image hosting.

Jihad Me At Hello fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

tworavens posted:

'Heavy is good, Heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit him with it.'

I'm looking to buy a cheap battery operated drill. I saw this at Harbor Freight: http://www.harborfreight.com/power-tools/drills/18-volt-1-2-half-inch-magnesium-drill-driver-kit-65930.html

Anyone have one? I'm not going to be building houses with it right now, I'm a student and will be using it for class projects and mock-ups. But later this year I might be working again. I don't want to buy it if its going to crap out in three months, and I'd be willing to spend about $100 for something that is really good. I'm studying to be an electrician btw.

The 18v Porter Cable battery drills are around $100 and are pretty good. I used one for about 6 months to drill out panels until someone stole it. Much more solid than a Ryobi.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I'd like to find some kind of dolly to carry it in along with my drills and benders. Yes, I want to be that guy.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
gently caress yes! Now to search craigslist for a baby stroller. Can't believe I never thought of that.