Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I converted a bunch of those Ride on cars from whatever they came as to 20V Dewalt batteries for my nieces and nephews, and we never had an issues with dead batteries. Mostly because the kids knew not to take batteries out of tools to play with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Is it a massive room? Most laundry rooms aren't. Just roll it, it shouldn't take that long. It's not hard to do, and with the cabinets off you don't have to worry about taping anything except the floor.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Just do like we did, buy a tool from harbor freight, use it, put it back in the box and return it the same day.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah they're reasonable. I think you can get this and this and be close to 150 funny money before VAT if you watch for holiday sales

The good brand of woodworking tools I like is Festool or DeWalt but you'd be paying a premium.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Motronic posted:

Yup, because it's not charging anymore. You'd need to remove it from the charger and put it back on periodically.

This happened with some Ryobi charger I had (and not the one I have now) and definitely happens with the harbor freight one. My Dewalt slow and fast chargers don't have this issue.

So, just something to look out for.

Be careful of doing that with some chargers. My neighbor's house burned down because he had left one of those Greenworks batteries charging on his porch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Also, you can just try to stack it neatly near the curb and the city may just pick it up. If they don’t, just trim some more till they do.