Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I just got accepted to Rutgers Business School and want to major in finance. My only concern is I'm 24 and will be 28 when I finish. Will that be held against me? I've been working for my fathers business(transportation company) since high school ended and have been running the day to day for the past 2. The reason I'm going back to school is this business is not something I want to do for the rest of my life(read: gently caress dealing with truck drivers daily).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Thoogsby posted:

I'm assuming this is for undergrad since 24 would be normal or even young for an MBA. Rutgers really isn't ideal if you want to break into banking. Reputation means quite a lot and while there might not be an academically worse school than others, you'll definitely have a hard time when it comes to recruiting. Perhaps consider going to Rutgers and transfering if you're able to.

Were would you recommend transferring too? I'd like to go keep it in New Jersey or NYC. Basically somewhere I could commute too because I'm still going to work.

• Locked thread