Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

The thing I've noticed the most about the industry is the grass is greener mentality.
My roomie at Blackstone wants to switch fields into trading. One wants to switch to a better BB. Another one wants to move from sell-side trading to a prop shop. A friend at UBS IBD wants to be a consultant now etc. Everyone thinks they have the shittiest job and everyone else has it easier.

It's pretty funny when you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

I wouldn't worry too much about the CFA now - enjoy college while it lasts; any half-decent fund will pay for you to take it/give you time off to study for it.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

Darden's a pretty lovely school?

Now, HBS straight from undergrad, that's something to talk about.

• Locked thread