Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Etheldreda
Jun 1, 2008

Hey there, I've been playing mandolin on and off (mostly off) for about 15 years now. That would possibly lead people to believe that I am a good player, but I am not, probably because I've never had occasion to play with other people other than an instructor now and then. If there's anybody in Orange County, CA who'd like to try to jam... let me know.

To be honest I tend to like Celtic more than bluegrass, but I found out when I moved here that there was ZERO celtic music interest around here while there was VERY LITTLE bluegrass interest, which is better than zero. (Orange County kind of sucks)

Here's a song I heard recently, and I didn't even know it featured banjo until I looked it up because I wanted to know what instrument was making those awesome sounds: Annabelle Lee by Sarah Jarosz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread