Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faikon
Aug 2, 2007

I wrote a 46 page story about a Dark Eldar girl who hates her parents, need critiques please.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Check out this cool turntable this guy has!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dowdenboy#p/u/7/fw-nJRD78tA

Being unclear as to whether or not you are being serious or sarcastic, I thought I would provide relevant information about that turntable! It looks to be the Vestax QFO, a little project that came about thanks to Q-Bert. The idea was basically to make a portal all-in-one solution for a scratch artist to set up a turntable and mixer with as little work and space as possible. More of a gimmick than anything, and it appears to have been discontinued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faikon
Aug 2, 2007

I wrote a 46 page story about a Dark Eldar girl who hates her parents, need critiques please.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I'm new to this stuff, ok :smith:

That's why I threw in the disclaimer. Wasn't meant to come off as a dick there! :)

Faikon
Aug 2, 2007

:negative:

djtechtools.com had a $100 off coupon for the S4 that expired July 5th. Couple that with the Traktor Scratch Pro Upgrade deal that NI has going on right now (http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/dj/traktor/?content=1604) and I would have snatched that up in a heartbeat.

Edit: Pleaded my dismay to customer service, they offered a new code for $100. These guys are fantastic!

Faikon fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jul 14, 2011