Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

henkman posted:

1. Rankings are retarded.

2. Fedor fans are retarded.

3. Most people doing the rankings are Fedor fans.

Is empty quoting ok in this subforum? Because this is a Perfect Post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Anyone still got all those old gifs saved from that one site? I have some but not enough to make a good OP.

There are some GIFs linked in the UFC OP I think, and I made a GIF thread last year but there are lots more that could be added now.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Bubba Smith posted:

Strikeforce tag is a bit much. The promotion is growing but it doesn't represent all B-League promotions. An overall MMA tag would be better.

MMA tag, Boxing tag, Kickboxing tag, Wrestling tag (?), then maybe a tag that has Brock Lesnar holding up a UFC belt. That should about do it.

What about a TUF tag? They run that as a series twice a year plus kick off and finale cards.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I made a thread for listing MMA personality twitter names: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386398

Please add any you have!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

RobBorer posted:

It may be a good idea to have fight breakdowns and small fighter bios for this weekend's GDT so WrestleFolk who are interested know what's going on.

Jeez extra pressure!

I was planning on linking to the wikipedia articles in the op along with pictures and stuff in an effort post. Is it still cool to post on Thursday afternoon?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Holy crap dudes, I'll use those posts and make it all pretty with some pictures and links. Thanks much!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

fatherdog posted:

Enjoy watching him in the cage, enjoy laughing at him outside of it. Do not let one interfere with your enjoyment of the other. You will be a happier mma fan for it.

This is the best advice.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

JamMaster Flash posted:

If anyone is interested maybe I could make a thread for questions or something, since there's all this space in the new subforum, haha.

I would love to read your thread, please do!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Someone post XARM.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

OH WORD SON posted:

ufc should pay by the hour

Todd Duffee would make more at Dairy Queen :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I only posted the submissions101 video as a joke response to someone asking what the worst thing that could happen to Rashad was.

Sorry :ohdear: