Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Ghost Town Perv posted:

This is probably my favorite Tyson fight ever, because it's the only time I've ever seen a man get knocked down three times by one punch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMGzKcbCYPc
That knockout is the definition of being on queer street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Oh Em Gee posted:

in UFC 1 it was literally no rules, no time limit and it made for very...very boring fighting.
The early UFC tournaments were just trainwrecks, I remember seeing a Sumo wrestler getting his head punched in, people on the ground getting murdered with elbows, and another fight where some guy wore boxing gloves and was just useless. The first couple of tournaments were fun to watch back then.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Does Peter Welch still work in UFC, and if so, does he have a prominent position?