Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I'm probably going to regret asking this, but it's really irritating me: the news keeps referring to Andrew Tate as variously 'a champion kickboxer' even occasionally 'a four-time world champion kickboxer'. Since pretty much everything about him is fake, this is complete horseshit, right? He doesn't look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Is there a reason liver shots seem so much worse in MMA than boxing? It's anecdotal, but I've watched a hell of a lot more boxing than MMA, and see way more people dropping to liver shots in MMA.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Dober Vs Alves popped up on my Insta stories is why I ask. Alves didn't look totally clueless, but he dropped like a sack of spuds.