Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Actually this is the best thing Kimbo ever did for MMA:

And this is just fantastic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Thanks for this thread - tons of great information. Is Gina Carano still fighting or did she go into the acting thing full time? She was the only reason I saw to have an interest in Strikeforce.

MMA gifs are entertaining and a thread for them would definitely be great.

Anyone still got all those old gifs saved from that one site? I have some but not enough to make a good OP.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

It's shady of them...

Well they're no EliteXC, but they try.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cool. I'll just open one and get it started.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Went ahead and opened a gif thread for MMA and K1 and such.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386308

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd say Paul Daley is pretty one dimensional still. And he may be fighting for the Strikeforce belt soon!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I hope there's an entire section devoted to the Diaz brothers

"Look at my face then look at his. You tell me who won that fight."*

*not to be used in reference to KJ Noons or Gomi fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

henkman posted:

That doesn't seem like something a normal person would do at all

Malachamavet posted:

Coleman

I'm more interested in what sort of a conversation he was having. Did it sound important? Like the kind of importance that you need every one of your senses uninhibited and therefore must logically be naked during it? Like mortgage negotiations?