Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat The Rich posted:

Note: I've had about six glasses of scotch and I'm drunk and I'm gonna do a little rambling.

I found a love for wrestling through eyepatch wolfs video about wrestling. It led me to AEW after a touch of NJPW and just following it up with a whole lotta love for Kenny Omega and the Golden Lovers.

I guess what I wanna know is how everyone keeps up with pro wrestling. I followed AEW hard until recently and I've seen a few shows live. I watched CM Punk lose to MJF in Chicago and I saw the seventh ladder match in LA between Penta and The Elite. But I've focused on projects or games or life.

How do you keep up with wrestling when life prevents you? How do you not listen to Battle Cry on repeat? How do I as a semi-new fan not lose the plot?

I feel like I know the answer, which is watch the things! They're coming to a mile away from me and I have tix and I'm super pumped but haven't found time to watch at all.

Fake edit: I HEAR THE BATTLE CRY ARE YOU READY FOR THIS

Edit: I feel like there was a joshi subforum and I'm gonna be so pissed if sober me finds a wrestling-specific subforum

Honestly ask us. We can get you caught up on a lot of things. In regards to watching back stuff there are a ton of sites you can use to watch old streams of episodes, there's also youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Can you point me towards an event or video that your Av is from? I've always wondered what made everyone freak out.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Marching Powder posted:

lol it was the ufc event not too long ago where leon edwards spent 4.5 rounds getting the poo poo beaten out of him by kamaru usman before landing the mother of all head kicks, killing him. as the fourth round ended i literally said what is in red before being as wrong as it is possible to be. sorry i'd try and use the search function but i have a trauma like aversion to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_9G6qiKO5U