Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"Don't stick your finger in any orifice" is my favorite rule for a sport ever.

Thanks for the thread though, I've seen some K-1 footage and always wondered where the cage is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Giovanni Qobras posted:

i don't know there's plenty of crossover

He got around that whole "no finger in an orifice" rule by going with his toe. Pretty clever!

Edit: And you guys really do need a gif thread. I don't catch a whole lot of MMA, but I would keep track of that. You'd need to find your own Jerusalem though... that might be tough...

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Oh Em Gee posted:

I also think a pointer about what to look for in grappling is key as well. The positions, philosophies behind the styles etc. There's not point to watching MMA if all you want is to see really lovely kick-boxing because everything you see on the ground is "GAY human being HORSESHIT, STAND EM UP REF"

All I want to see in MMA is submissions. Just constant, awesome submissions.

Who should I look out for with that?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

fatherdog posted:

Texas judges and refs are lovely in boxing too, though

Do... do they make them lay down?