Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8opcLvDOCxs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

its not free

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

A video to sell you on buying DDT4 2011 - an amazing tag tournament for only $15!!!!!

ddt4 is show of the year of any promotion. its really good. cheers.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bocc Kob posted:

What show is that Tozawa/Hero match from? :stare:

bola 2010 night 2

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

armoredgorilla posted:

I know jack-all about puro wrestlers, especially from the 90's. Can anyone explain to me who's who using the N64 WWF No Mercy video game as a frame of reference for characters, based on relative star power and other valid similarities?

theyre all the rock

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

vs. morishima at MM2 is like one of the best matches ever so watch it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm happy for the 90 seconds of intro now

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Spikeguy posted:

So are Steen and Generico bitter rivals in one company, and tag champs in another?

they hate each other in all feds, spikeguy

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m8-B7_7wdE

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

VogeGandire posted:

She looks like a loving female Jay Leno, chin and all. She has too much head and not enough face.

Come on, Ziggler, you're basically Naitch 2, get to loving supermodels.

oh my god dude loving relax with the posting please

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that one is really bad

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

drat it can't believe someone took the ring name beaner before me

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i made this years ago, and deleted it on accident, and now it's made again, because of you, thanks. THank you a lot, because it's really drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

RIP big man

• Locked thread