Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
http://www.youtube.com/wwefannation#p/u/1/wh1LWu-H-lk

The WWE removed their own video [Rock's promo from last night] on copywrite grounds :suicide:

Is there anywhere else I can see this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

"This is the WWE dropping the ball with Zach Ryder"

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

Holy poo poo I used to be indifferent on HHH but that clip made me really dislike him. It's clear that Cena and Miz have actually watched the show and found it slightly amusing. HHH has no interest in paying attention to the guy at all. And he finds a way to put him down.

It's also telling that when HHH starts to ramble off the names of main eventers he lists himself first.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

weekly font posted:

Oh gently caress you guys and your shovel. I hate Trips more than maybe anybody here but HHH didn't bury Ryder there. He was joking about the fact that Ryder is a jobber. And he IS, why would he be on Wrestlemania. I felt he was sincere when he said that as guys like UT and him and HBK move aside he hopes guys like Ryder will move up the card. Wrestlemania is NOT a show for jobbers who are barely on TV. HHH's first Mania was getting squashed by Warrior. There's time for Ryder.

It has nothing to do with being on Wrestlemania. It's about HHH not knowing about what Ryder is doing to develop his character and get over despite the fact that a lot of people (including Miz and Cena) think it's entertaining.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

anyway, episode 3 is out with 500% more Dennis Stamp impersonations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8R6kSbD1g&feature=channel_video_title

It gets better every week. Trent Baretta on the escalators was pretty cool.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

Cheezymadman posted:

If it was a shoot interview, I'm sure Trips would put him over. But it's not. Kayfabe HHH doesn't give a poo poo about Iced Z, and why should he? Trips is a main eventer, Ryder is a jobber.

How were those interviews Kayfabe at all? Cena (face) loving a heel. HHH talking about people carrying the company, giving speeches on podiums.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

Giedroyc posted:

Theroux's entire style is pretending ignorance and being dumb to lull people into revealing more about themselves. Which is why his more recent stuff has been a bit rubbish since people know who he is and what he does now.

I didn't know who he was until I saw the video and recognized him. Those who follow the GBS documentary thread wll recognize him from the Westboro Baptist Church series (first in 2007 and a new series released last week) titled "Americas Most Hated Family." It's worth your time to watch.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7SWb-lH86g

Val Venis has things to say about John Morrison and Melina.

Melina is into bears, apparently.

He sounds angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

evale posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J44r79O_NR8

Trampoline wrestling - it's like real life WWE Allstars.

Watching them run the ropes made my day. Also, fat people can do backflips. Also, they don't seem to worry about landing on their heads.

• Locked thread