Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

KildarX posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrL2g_7hq-M

Weakest Link featuring

Kane - From Parts Unknown
Bubba Ray - From Dudleyville USA playing for hiss momma.
D-Von - From Dudleyville USA presumably playing for his momma.

Oh, God, thanks for this. I had forgotten all about it.

Host: Stone Cold. Why should we know you?
SCSA: *ahem* .....What?

And when Bubba came out on top and was the tiebreaker on eliminating Edge or DVon, "Well,much like Stone Cold can't vote off his wife, I can't vote off mine :haw:."

Here's the WWE's other WL appearance, including HHH, Trish, Booker T, Big Show, and William Regal (yesss).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.
There was no saving that debut. EVERYONE in the ring busted a gut. Who was that poor bastard?!

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Gavok posted:

Before Wrestlemania, me and my friends are going to watch this thing. Featuring Kevin Nash, Jimmy Hart and Dave Foley, it looks like something pulled out of my dreams, only my dreams have far better production values.

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.
DDP is reporting that Scott Hall has been clean for 40 days. Like Jake Roberts, they've started an Indiegogo Fundraiser to help him out. Here's a link to the video on the page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhzk5hA6fA0
I really hope he can finally get his life back on track...

• Locked thread