Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Crossposting from the WWE thread, here's Kurt Angle's return to Smackdown from about 8 years ago - I loved it.

Kurt returns to Smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

What no WWE Fear Factor with such stars as Test and the Hardy Boyz.

Was that the one where everybody was going on about Jeff was the guy to beat and would probably win the whole thing and he went out in the first couple of seconds of the first challenge?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRTvBthOkHA

Things aren't looking good for Gail Kim and Daniel Bryan!

Melina is a loving weirdo.

I was kind of hoping at the end all the women would somehow end up with CM Punk.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

LividLiquid's embarrassing himself terribly.

I promised I'd pay homage to Punk tonight at my show, so here's the video with shoutouts to Punker, Jerusalem and HulkaMatt.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HWlMit3GY

I'm glad people were so happy to see you sing a ballad to the Holy City :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So George Lucas is making MORE changes to the Star Wars films with the Blu-Ray release, because George Lucas is a loving oval office. Apparently one of these changes is to make the part of Obi Wan Kenobi be played by Ric Flair though, so....

When the Death Star was blown up by the rebellion, the rebellion.... WAS ME!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oatgan posted:

Vince McMahon is bad at predicting boxing http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=svaM_dx_lCM#t=219s

To be fair, it seemed like while Lennox Lewis was boxing many of the experts said he was going to be exposed any second now by "real" boxers, and every single time he just calmly went in there and outboxed them, protected his head, collected his pay and went home to live his life of luxury till the next match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lone Rogue posted:

It's said they got a million bucks from it (or half a million. Either way, that's pretty impressive).

That will cover Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff's salaries for a year, right?

• Locked thread