Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Anyone have a link to the MrMahon's Empire promo? The one with the voiceover saying 'you will comply' etc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Awesome. Thank you.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Disharmony posted:

I know Shamrock was bad on the mic but this one takes the cake. Was this dude on roids or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBNF-Q71RI

It's weird watching a stilted promo like this and not hearing WHAT every time he pauses.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

oatgan posted:

his interviews are also diplomatic softballs, he never stirs poo poo

Which is probably why WWE have used him in their programming. Shoemaker and Rosenberg are gunning for the same kind of relationship, which is particularly problematic in Shoemaker's case because he's supposed to be a wrestling journalist.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

epitasis posted:

That's a reach, literally everyone at espn has an incestuous relationship with the leagues and people they cover. it's entertainment

In that case I wish they just hid it better.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
so for somebody who doesn't watch TNA, how long has ECIII been on the juice? he looks absolutely massive there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
my love for dana brooke was never ironic

• Locked thread