Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Bald-n-Nekkid posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqoY0hCOTU

I like this one a lot. Don't know about actual matches because I don't follow lucha.

Keep in mind that all of those clips are old. He's bigger and cooler looking these days and does some different stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Seymour Buttz fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Feb 5, 2016

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Holy poo poo - some of that stuff early in the video actually made me cringe for the guys in the ring. Were they all drunk or something? Jesus.

Pretty impressive Sin Cara botch in there too.

La Mascara (the guy messing everything up) suffered a concussion in the very first spot of that match when Dragon Rojo Jr. (other Mexican in the match) dove on him and landed right on La Mascara's head. His body was not agreeing with what his brain was telling it to do.

Seymour Buttz fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Apr 7, 2011

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

coconono posted:

If you watch that back to back with the WWE docu, you realize all those guys are some carny SOBs.

And Michael Hayes is a piece of poo poo.

That is the WWE one. The other one is Heroes Of World Class.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Flameingblack posted:

FOWEVAHAAAAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eum8cQruLo

Jado and Gedo have been around forever.

In case anybody doesn't get it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwmKkow6auM

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

-

Seymour Buttz fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Feb 5, 2016

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Flameingblack posted:

More of that Off The Air series is out:

Shows that King and Cole are just a bunch of bullies.

e: Lawler is a double bully.

Funny to hear them tear into Chimel for slightly mispronouncing "WWF" when they both say "WW Universe" thirty times on every show these days.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

It is utterly perplexing how much they hate Chimmel.

And how much they hate everyone around them. I guess in order to remain sane they have to balance out their overly chipper personalities during on-air segments by being the most unlikable assholes in between.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Phenix Rising posted:

Was there ever any kind of reasoning or explanation for this from anyone? It's such a weird thing.

It was during some episode of Raw with a theme of the show being out of control. There were several intentional fuckups like that. I forget exactly why.

edit: Maybe something to do with Mike Adamle as GM? Just something that popped in my head while trying to remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Chortles posted:

I can't watch this without thinking "literally every bump from that first match a decade ago contributed to Misawa's death and Kobashi's decline/retirement." :smith:

YOLO.

• Locked thread