Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Why hasn't someone stolen the crazy Bob Backlund gimmick yet? Also Chuck Norris!

Jim Ross cuts one hell of a promo

Missy Hyatt previews Great Muta

Ultimate Warrior MSG Slam Jam Promo

Johnny B. Badd & Kimberly go on a Carriage Ride

Sting vs. Coconut Savage

Disco Inferno is coming to WCW!

King's Court with Bob Backlund (and a marriage proposal)

TSteck160 has uploaded an endless amount of amazing material.

Edit: The full Diesel vs. Bob Backlund match from MSG

Brooklyn Brawler vs. Shawn Michaels for the WWF Title

Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon in a Ladder Match on a houseshow

Jubs fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Austin vs. Jake Roberts at King of the Ring. Includes Brian Pillman promo.

I'm surprised they didn't have Jake Roberts win the KotR. During the whole tournament, they kept stressing him trying to overcome his demons and the fact that he had never won any titles in the WWF before. They even added more roadblocks for him to conquer with the post-match attack by Vader earlier in the PPV.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

WCW Mexican Hardcore Match

Super Dragon vs. Cheerleader Melissa

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Bobby Heenan at his finest

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

This guy does some of the best music videos of ECW, WCW and Japanese shows.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Someone was awesome enough to upload 3 hours worth of the Kaufman vs. Jerry Lawler feud. He also includes little tidbits on each video.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Someone awesome has uploaded some DVD's of every single NWO segment. This is just disc 1 of 44.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Do you smell what Flex Kavana is cooking?

Memphis vs. WWF <-- It's like an alternate universe.

Wally George vs. XPW

Jubs fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Feb 5, 2013

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

OSWreview: Survivor Series 1991

WrestleMania VII

I wish I had found these guys sooner. They hilariously recap old PPV's with accompanying video. I can't imagine the time it took to make these.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

OSW Reviews This Tuesday in Texas

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Animated Pipebomb

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

XWF - the gift that keeps on giving.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

WWF Raw video game strategy video from 1994

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

What happens when you combine a venue full of teenage girls, trampolines, Jack Evans from 2001 and Eric Bischoff? You get MatRats of course.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Ice Ice Balor

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

A look into how WWE shows get made.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWgCdyLz3pc

NJPW sponsored Neon Genesis Evangelion Wrestling Match

Sanrio sponsored a Hello Kitty Match in PWG.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Too many awesome clips to single out just one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Perfection

• Locked thread