Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009
I turned a dude's front tooth into dust today due to accidentally headbutting him off a botched butterfly guard pass, so if you aren't wearing a mouthguard yet, please do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009

Drewjitsu posted:

Shazam! A hip cradle, apparently:

http://bcove.me/9oqfhg3y

In wrestling we called that a banana split, it never occurred to me that you could submit somebody if you concentrated on ripping their groin muscles apart instead of attempting a pin.

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009
It takes a real special kind of rear end in a top hat to bail on a charity event.

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009

The very idea of going through this makes my back hurt. Victor is the exact kind of jerk I hate grappling with. The production is amazing. The execution is beautiful. The music is fantastic. It makes me want to quit my job and do more than two days a week. I don't have enough positive things to say about this.

I can't wait for episode 2.

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009

CivilDisobedience posted:

You sure you're not mad and in serious denial?

Dude take a breath and realize how asinine your posts have been, start with this quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009
Whenever Chael decides to retire, I hope he starts his own camp. The man has a mind for fighting and grappling that needs to be tapped.