Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh

fatherdog posted:

hahahah Jared Rosholt

we'll see who is laughing when he out points EVERYBODY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh
grappling would be a lot more interesting to watch if the competitors wore sumo suits. it would basically eliminate closed guard (the scourge of entertainment) and also fat people are hilarious. who do i talk to about making this happen

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh
maybe xande hates you and is trying to murder you

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh

Fleshpeg posted:

If Truck is back control with just one hook in and the other leg figure four-ed around that hook, how do you get there from side control? I'm having a hard time picturing this and the videos I'm finding make it look like something you'd have to do from attacking turtle or when you almost have back control.

i believe what you are looking for is ~*tWiStA*~ side control. try googling that.

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh

fatherdog posted:

oh goddammit

The month of ADCC is like this every year, I swear.

if by every year you mean every two years, and if by "like this" you mean robert drysdale is injured, then you are correct

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh
everytime someone says "robert drysdale superfight" his hair catches on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gomi Pile
Jan 19, 2011

by Ozmaugh

Xguard86 posted:

If this is the biggest, most prestigious grappling tournament in the world, why the hell can't they get something that basic and fundamental right? T

because it is a meaningless tournament because arona wasn't involved