Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Worlds fastest buttplug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Hopefully not :rip:

They can be pretty unstable without a GPS lock. I leaned this the hard way with my bebop by doing basically the exact same thing you did and watching it shoot off backwards behind me at full speed

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

“Not that I’m aware of” is the guiltiest way to claim you aren’t guilty lol

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

Had a bugstrike on my drone, YUCK

I saw some bugs swarming in the video feed, at 150ft up. Guess it blended a few.

I’ve never had one that gnarly but I’ve definitely seen the remains of sliced up bugs on the blade edges.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Warbird posted:

. I'll likely head over to the local hobby store and get a new bat stick or two, and maybe a battery tester as well because why not.

Most decent digital chargers will also give you the information that a battery tester would give you, saving you the extra purchase