Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

Hiya I'm Aqua Hamster,(Steam Calc) and I have 258 games. Most of them I have not finished. A lot I have not started.

May I suggest getting 3 other people with Borderlands and all the DLC and play through together for a support group sort of thing?

Edit- huh steam says 258 and steam calculator says 200. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

My vote goes to Saint's Row 2 if it'll run decently. It's an absolute blast if you can play co-op with a friend.

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

I think i'm gonna do a run through Serious Sam HD to get that under my belt.

edit:

Awcko posted:

Just wanted to mention that I have decided to switch out SR2 for Assassin's Creed 2, which I'm enjoying much more.

Stuff like that is what got me to this point. :colbert:

ButterChugger fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Feb 17, 2011

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

I finished Serious Sam and now I've worked my way to Mass Effect 2

After playing through like 3 hours in, the fan on my video card seems like it isn't balanced and making HORRIBLE noises. I'm on hiatus until I can get it replaced.

:negative:

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

Is Season 3 even out? I'm not seeing it on steam anywhere.

e: quick google search says there is. Disappointing I don't see it on steam.

e2: is it the devil's playhouse? My google abilities are weak right now.

ButterChugger fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Mar 18, 2011

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

I just remembered about backloggery, and I downloaded the program to bring my steam games to backloggery, it only brings my wishlist over and not my games at all.

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

flatluigi posted:

The program broke because of steam website updates; the guy behind it is working on fixing it

Aah okay. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

ToxicFrog posted:

:siren: Steam2Backloggery update! :siren:

Get it here as usual. Run bin/steam2backloggery.exe (linux/OSX users: lua steam2backloggery.lua - requires lfs and luasocket).

Fixes:
  • support for Steam's new game-list format, using the (hopefully more stable) XML page format

Known issues:
  • Compilations are not supported (it'll skip them with a warning message). Support will arrive when I can be arsed to upgrade the scraper to handle the assbackwards way they display compilations in the game list (or when backloggery gets a proper API, ha ha)

Thanks!