Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I bought the Square-Eidos pack during the Christmas sale because I kind of wanted to play The Last Remnant. I don't want to play The Last Remnant. Oh god, someone help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Arthur D Wolfe posted:

For anyone who has not already done so: calculate the worth of your Steam account and weep. It counts your games at the same time, so it helps if you are planning on using the random number approach. It will also let you check the Steam libraries of anyone willing to share their user ID; mine is ArthurDWolfe for anyone who is curious.

Found 70 Games with a value of
$1209.31 USD

I think I have beaten maybe 5 or 6 Steam games? This is going to be a long journey...

edit: I can totally exchange some of my 171 hours of Civilization V in to cross some of the games off my list, right guys? Right?!?

CubeTheory fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Feb 6, 2011