Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DwarfCatBreeder
Mar 27, 2010
Hello my name is DwarfCatBreeder. I have a bunch a games from the THQ mega pack that I bought for 40 bucks a year a ago, and of course I haven't installed any of them. I then purchased World in Conflict and it's expansion and I haven't installed it either. Probably the worst case I have is I bought Just Cause 2, installed it, did the third mission but I haven't played it since. I love it and think it's awesome, but I just have only a few games that I really just love to continuously play.

Edit for plan:
First game to finish is Amnesia: Dark Descent. I think I'm almost done with it and I think it's loving awesome/terrifying. I just got to the prison and I heard it was the most tear inducing part of the game.

Next up is Just Cause 2 or Morrowind. Either way a lot of hours will be eaten up.

DwarfCatBreeder fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU