Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?
Howdy, I'm Fudge Handsome, and while it feels good to know I'm not alone, it feels bad that there are others who are suffering the same way. It feels particularly bad that I have a measly half-dozen or so unplayed games compared to the hundreds some of you described.

I've picked up a few games on sale (Alpha Protocol, Killing Floor, Batman: Arkham Asylum, others) that I've played through start to finish multiple times, but I've still got Jade Empire, Bionic Commando (plus Rearmed), Deus Ex: Invisible War (bought it in a pack with the first one), Torchlight, and Dead Space to play through.

Currently working on Dead Space and having a lot of fun, but Invisible War, Torchlight, and Jade Empire were games I played for something like one hour before I dropped them. I also plan on picking up Dead Space 2 once I'm finished with the first, but I've got those other ones to finish...

I also picked up Worms Reloaded back when it was pre-purchase partly for the TF2 hat but mostly because I played the everloving gently caress out of World Party and Armageddon back in the day and wanted to re-live the magic. It hasn't worked out that way. :(

What's even worse is that over Christmastime, I picked up an X-Box 360 for myself and four games. I have beaten exactly ONE of them (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow) and I'm just dicking around in Red Dead Redemption. I've still got that, Vanquish, and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage to play through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU