Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.
I've had great results with Kodak Gold. It's come out better than the Cinestill and Fuji pro I just got back. Although Im starting to wonder if the processing got messed up on those. They curl worse than anything else I've gotten back, and there are only a few sharp frames also random bright lines that aren't light leaks. To be fair I was traveling and rather sick when shooting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
Holga 135 pan, lomo spinner 360, Noblex 135, Horizon panoramic cameras also sold by lomography.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
speaking of XA's

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
Olympus XA4? It has a 28mm lens that focuses to 12 inches. But its only zone focusing, and people keep wanting stupid money for them.

aricoarena fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Dec 15, 2016

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

Cacator posted:

What do people recommend for a wide (at least 28mm) compact point and shoot? As much as I'd like a Ricoh GR1/Fuji Klasse W/Fuji Natura S/Minolta TC-1 I'd prefer not to pay out the rear end for one at the moment so right now the Nikon AF600 28mm f3.5 is looking attractive but if there's an option with a wider aperture I'm all ears. The Olympus mju-iii is a little slow in that regard, I've also looked up the Rollei Prego 90 which looks too big (more like preggers am i rite?) and the Fuji Zoom Date Silvi 2.8 but zoom is not necessary.

Edit: I'm starting to like the Fuji DL Super Mini too.

If you really wanna get w i d e there is the LOMO LC-WIDE, 17mm f4.5

• Locked thread