Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

Because of this thread I wanted to find a cool looking point and shoot to play with (stop making me get things dorkroom!) and so I dug around in my partner's parent's basement and found this Olympus infinity twin, I guess it's like a 35mm tlr-like thing. Neat. It'll be perfect for taking out to parties and stuff :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

You know, I have to say, having a little film point and shoot is more fun than I'd thought it'd be. Very convenient. And I can just get it developed wherever, like Costco, where they messed up the printing with those little lines the first time, so I got my rolls done for free. These are lovely scans of prints, not negs, by the way. edit: you can see that line in the last one there.

nonanone fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 19, 2011

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

Ummm is it weird that I just did the exact same thing? Literally, just a second ago. So you shouldn't feel bad.

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

I like Costco, my local one does a good job and it's pretty cheap, like $11 for two 36 exp. (for develop and 4x6 prints) Of course, you have to already have to have a membership though.

nonanone fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Mar 29, 2011

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

You are all horrible influences and now I've gone and ordered a Contax T2 just now. :saddowns: I can't make it stop I keep collecting stuff.

Here's some snapshots on the XA2, on ektar 100 (I think), sorry about the subpar scans

flat squirrel

• Locked thread