Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Already Bored
Mar 5, 2004
I HAVE HIGHER ETHICAL AND MORALE VALUES. DID I MENTION I LIKE COCK

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Wow, the Olympus XA2 seems to be the goon camera of choice for some reason. No one's even bought an XA4 and it has that cool flash-bar thing off to the side!

I was figuring I'd get one or two of you to pony up for a T4 or maybe to convince one of you with slightly more dispensable income to pick up the Contax T2 but the XA2 seems to be a real hit!

I got my now ex-girlfriend a T3 for her birthday. :psyduck:

I'm with McMadCow in the Contax G* department. I just need to get a couple more lenses for it.

But I could totally plump for a cheaper, smaller P&S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Already Bored
Mar 5, 2004
I HAVE HIGHER ETHICAL AND MORALE VALUES. DID I MENTION I LIKE COCK
I'm after a point and shoot with a fast autofocus in low light situations.

What should I be looking at?

I'd prefer to keep the price under $250.

• Locked thread