Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I was at my parents house some weeks ago and found a Pentax Espio 35-70mm camera, it still had some film in it and the recepit for it said it cost my mother 400 euro equivelants in 1994.
so I guess my question is, should i bother hunting down a battery for the drat thing or should i just throw it as far as i can into some dank and muggy closet somewhere? Is the film still good? it's likely to be from the early 00's since that is when my mom got her first digital camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

That's a pretty respectable camera despite having a zoom lens. What batteries does it take?

just says lithium, the slot for it looks slightly thicker and shorter than a AA battery.

• Locked thread