Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Wait a minute i remember reading a guy posting about pool hustling stories like… ten+ years ago, maybe in ask/tell? Was that this guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Captain Foo posted:

Wait a minute i remember reading a guy posting about pool hustling stories like… ten+ years ago, maybe in ask/tell? Was that this guy?

Yup. All lies.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy loving poo poo :psyduck:

Well, at least we all got a lot of fun out of his stories, and now an entirely new type of fun I guess.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I will say that the forum's new name is even more appropriate now.

We're all a bunch of marks.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Fantastic. I bet he really did hustle pool or have an uncle who did…like once. My wife has an uncle by marriage who is a compulsive liar and anything he did once he was a skilled expert in, any person he met at a party or saw at a distance during an event was his personal friend, etc. he became an investment advisor and all these ridiculous and insane lies completely worked on rich and powerful people. He stole tens of millions of dollars before it all fell apart because he was so incautious as to pull a generic credit card scam on a small town jewelry store owner who happened to be very persistent. He’s lost a ton of weight in jail and his teeth are all hosed up. He still insists many of his stories were true, even ones I was present for and know are lies.

Some people just can’t help themselves

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

DeimosRising posted:

who was the feud with, i missed that completely lol

Godspeed Jase, thread will never be as fun again

Also I just want to quote myself from when he died and say::

I couldn’t have been more wrong

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

As one of the people hurt the most by this(played video games with him for 10 years, have a ton of messages talking with him through all this), I say let him come back. gently caress it, it’s funny

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I was genuinely upset when we found out about his “death” but I was also one of the people that helped dig up all of the information about his scam. Jase, as with all things, is a land of contrasts??

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I remember Jase posting completely ridiculous poker stories that I knew were fake due to my own experience which only convinced me his other gambling stories were true because every degenerate gambler claims to actually be a really good poker player despite not being. I was sad when Jase died and now I am happy Jase is alive. Legend.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yup. All lies.

ahahahhahahaha

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

In my case, we didn’t play video games, but he did offer me jobs to try to get me to move to south Florida to work for his business. Then chat between us shifted to cancer and the future after his “death.”

omg chael crash posted:

As one of the people hurt the most by this(played video games with him for 10 years, have a ton of messages talking with him through all this), I say let him come back. gently caress it, it’s funny

lmao guys. bless both of you for being good people

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
kayfabe-wise, Jase was always a massive Jon Jones hater and a massive Stipe/Cleveland stan. if he comes back like The Rock 2011 with a “20k on Stipe” post next month these forums will melt down. but please do it Jase

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
As someone that played CoD for a couple years with Jase, all I have to say is, "lol, lmao even".

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

El Jebus posted:

As someone that played CoD for a couple years with Jase, all I have to say is, "lol, lmao even".

Jebus!!!!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

USADA bail and the dead rise

Can't wait for Wanderlei Vs Rampage 5 at UFC 304

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Foul Fowl posted:

there's no greater hustle than cheating death

(i'm sorry i'm bad at this)

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

make them IK

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Sticky Nate posted:

make them IK

Hell, we're down a few admins, let's go big here.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

PROBATION, PUNISHMENT REASON: Doesn't believe me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

please dont permaban him. it was his dying wish

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

has anyone considered that maybe he died and the afterlife is just posting on twitter and COD lobbies?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Posting ghost

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Posting ghost

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He did once buy me a CoD skin because he thought it was funny

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That DICK! posted:

please dont permaban him. it was his dying wish

Lol

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Well it certainly adds to his legend.

It's better than seeing an inveterate gambler say "I'm dying and have 200k! Lets blow it! Gonna buy my old lady a maybach! That's what widows love!"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Shinjobi posted:

Posting ghost

stay safe, posting ghost

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Who are you going to call?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Who are you going to call?

He Man

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

october is the month where the veil between the world of the living and the world of the dead is thinnest

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Foul Fowl posted:

there's no greater hustle than cheating death

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
*looks down at betting slip reading "$10 Jase Lives"*

:dudsmile:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

yea ok posted:

Fozzy the Bear, who made spreadsheets and graphs to prove that jase was a bad gambler, while jase continued to win tens of thousands of dollars on random gently caress it bets

Fozzy must be jerking himself raw right about now.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Perhaps

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wacka wacka

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I love Jase1

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't know what I was expecting from all this activity but I was pretty sure it wasn't betting.

Ha!

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I like how I somehow became his arch-enemy simply by tracking his bets. :lol: :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010