Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

you might as well have parlayed them but still a good move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

golden oldies pete posted:

i did the screenshot doesn't indicate this.

:tipshat: :respek:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

It's okay to let jase1 gloat about his victories last night. Good job, jase1. Now please take those winnings and make even more picks next time.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Fentry posted:

Down to just needing Pettis to win on a 5 fight parlay of Tibau, Poirier, Rothwell, Barnett, and Pettis. 5 for 120. So Henderson is now a lock, get your picks in while you still can

:hf:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

every post in this thread posted:

hahahaha

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

golden oldies pete posted:

i've ended up money the last couple of events so i'm going to keep going until i lose horribly
  • Jorge, Martins, Villefort, Spencer - 5.00
  • "Kevin" Souza - 2.50 for 6.56
  • Bagautinov - 2.50 for 3.33
  • Bagautinov, Natal, Trinaldo, Benavidez, Okami & Teixeira - 5.00 for 85.09
  • Benavidez, Okami & Teixeira/Bader goes over 1.5 rds - 10.00 for 55.20
  • Natal & Teixeira wins in Rd 3 - 5.00 for 53.33
  • Jacare Souza by Submission & Teixeira by K.O. - 5.00 for 42.00
  • Benavidez, Okami & Bader - 6.66 for 91.34 HAIL SATAN gently caress BRAZIL

fAIL

you played with fire and look what happened

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

I used to do this betting strategy of a lot of money on one safe bet and then several underdogs to come out even, and then Matt Serra happened to GSP and I lost a lot of money and I haven't bet on MMA since. I'm trying to give some advice here that maybe this is not a good idea to do, but really betting on MMA at all is a terrible idea so there is your advice.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

MrSmokes posted:

Made this parlay for Bellator tonight.

$11.13 to win $12.72: Michael Chandler, King Mo, Pat Curran

welp

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

2 fat 4 my lambo posted:

Barnett at -180 is a good bet. this has been your manyak lock of the night

good work everyone

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

turntabler posted:

I put a $200 free bet on Yoel and TJ as a multi which returned $192 (didn't get to keep the stake). I've now cashed out $100 and put the $92 on Costas for the win.

I am preparing for a mixed day.

Yep

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Fat Twitter Man posted:

$100 to win $425: Francis Carmont wins by decision

I'm glad you are taking one for the team, so we can ensure that this result does not happen

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

3001 Christian M'Pumbu* +380 vs Quinton Jackson
Risking $10.00 To Win $38.00

3101 Mikhail Zayats* +210 vs Muhammed Lawal
Risking $10.00 To Win $21.00

:getin:

cmon man, you know that's not how this works

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

If you are feeling feisty, a parlay of Lawler, Krylov, Spencer, and Campuzano pays +33000.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Somehow, this thread just keeps going full steam

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

JuanGoat posted:

This thread needs some parlays. Here are some parlays I made because I am stupid.

$5.00 $229.47 Pending 8 Team Parlay
Pending 4/26/14 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Phil Davis -225* vs Anthony Johnson
Pending 4/26/14 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1201 Tim Boetsch/Luke Rockhold Over 1½ -165*
Pending 4/26/14 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1302 Jim Miller -210* vs Yancy Medeiros
Pending 4/26/14 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Max Holloway +135* vs Andre Fili
Pending 4/26/14 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1501 Tim Elliott/Joseph Benavidez Over 2½ -185*
Pending 4/26/14 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1701 Bethe Correia/Jessamyn Duke Over 2½ -285*
Pending 4/26/14 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1901 Charlie Brenneman/Danny Castillo Under 2½ +100*
Pending 4/26/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -250* vs Teixeira/Jones goes 5 round distance

$5.00 $73.29 Pending 5 Team Parlay
Pending 4/26/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -260* vs Teixeira/Jones goes 5 round distance
Pending 4/26/14 11:00pm Props Fighting 1108 Not Johnson by 3 round decision -547* vs Johnson wins by 3 round decision
Pending 4/26/14 10:30pm Props Fighting 1210 Not Rockhold inside distance +105* vs Rockhold wins inside distance
Pending 4/26/14 8:30pm Props Fighting 1511 Benavidez wins by 3 round decision +112* vs Not Benavidez by 3 round decision
Pending 4/26/14 6:30pm Props Fighting 1909 Castillo wins inside distance +120* vs Not Castillo inside distance

I hate to admit it but I think that top one is pretty plausible. Also I'm probably really biased but Jim Miller at -210 against Yancy Medeiros seems like a pretty good one, especially if he was preparing for Ellenberger all camp.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

JuanGoat posted:

I have something very important to tell you all

Don't bet on MMA

You learned an important lesson today

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

I'd like to think that this is the first time that a bunch of goons will all pile on one fighter and we'll all win and be happy together. But I'm realistic.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

JuanGoat posted:

You guys are right, I should put more money on Matt Brown.

$64 on Matt Brown winning after 2:30 of the second round. Good work.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Earlier I said Im not saying bet on Brown, now i am saying bet on Brown. Bet on Brown. Bet on MMA.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

$64 on Matt Brown winning after 2:30 of the second round. Good work.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

I'm glad this thread is back to normal

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

I see 3 votes for the parlay so here it is.

Romero/Mizugaki parlay $500 to win $4101.20

Bet is locked in.

welcome back and thank you

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Jase1 I summon thee to perform as big a bet as possible on Fabricio Werdum over Mark Hunt

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Jase1 I summon thee to perform as big a bet as possible on Fabricio Werdum over Mark Hunt

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

congrats to jase1

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

I see 3 fights left for the night that I can bet on any requests?

Edit: Ah gently caress it the only fighter I know on the card is Lawler. I remember him almost getting his leg kicked off then knocking a dude out. So $500 to win $850 on Lawler.

drat dude you are on fire

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

welcome to the jase1 era

#TheTimeIsNow

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Viper_3000 posted:

Also small amount on Felice inside the distance +300something.

Betting on a finish in wmma is a bold move, unless it's Rousey, and you did it twice. Good luck.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

acai moonsault posted:

josh burkman is a 4 to 1 dog vs. lombard. i know hector lombard has beaten the dead horse but that's a big odds gap

I just realized this is guy who beat Shields vs guy who beat Fitch

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Viper_3000 posted:

$500 on the Reem -155

$200 on Jędrzejczyk +135

$50 on dos Anjos +455 (I know that I'm throwing money away here, but I hope to get more than 14 seconds out if it like when I did this betting against Ronda.)

I can't pull the trigger on Brown, and they're no value there judging by how much better shape Hendricks is in.

good work dude

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

canoshiz posted:

The Mike Swick-Erick Silva era of Matt Brown beatings were probably the best time to bet on him. Not sure if he'll ever get more favorable matchups of that nature again (or decent underdog odds) since he's cracked the top 5 of the WW division.

I'm still optimistic that we will get Brown vs Condit someday

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

I took a guy for a grand at the pool table last night and it's been awhile so here you go.

$1000 to win $4500 on Vitor Belfort.

Thank you

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

BJ EASY posted:

went and placed a parlay while I was in Vegas last weekend on Aldo at +110 and Lawler at +160, $10 to win $55....just was surprised to see both set at that

Those are ridiculous odds

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

I could only get it at +400 but I'll put 1k on it to win 5k. What day is the fight and is it a PPV?

Something is wrong because I feel like this is a pretty good bet and one I was thinking about doing too (with much less money), but if we all do it then it'll never happen.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Great work everyone

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jabro posted:

You guys are nuts if you think she will play around and prolong the fight.

Didn't she do it when she fought Tate? She wanted a certain arm instead of the one she was given or something

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

Made it to a TV just in time to see my 1k hit the floor like a ton of bricks.

Nice hit!

Is there seriously no one who can contend with Rousey or is the UFC feeding her tomato cans. Eventually she has to lose right or is she really that good?

She really is that good and everyone else in her division is worse than you'd think. She is the best striker and grappler at W135 by huge margins.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

canoshiz posted:

I feel kinda bad because jase1 would almost definitely have made a fuckton of money betting on Holm.

Still wondering why Bang went up to +400 out of nowhere. He still won the fight?????

A lot of people can come out and say "yeah i was gonna bet on Holm but I forgot" but I honestly believe jase1 would do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

I think Robbie Lawlor is a safe bet. He's definitely a guy I wouldn't bet against.

It's definitely a good fight to bet on but I have no idea which one to pick. But betting on MMA does make it better and that fight is already going to be insane