Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AXE BODY SPRAY
Aug 16, 2000

Gomi Pile posted:

the sokodjou fights against rogerio and arona both had him as massive underdogs. serra/gsp and werdum/fedor were also huge upsets

I'd say more interesting are if any lines were just way off and the underdog absolutely styled on the favorite instead of flash KOs/subs.

Also explain your napkin math you used to get the "if x fighter would win y% of the time, its a good bet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE BODY SPRAY
Aug 16, 2000

Pelleas posted:

Anyone think Cb Dollaway would be a good bet against Mark Munoz?
Seems like a closer fight then the lines indicate. Someone tell me I'm a moron.

I don't know the line, but I would never bet against Dollaway. His lip might be infuriating, but hes a better fighter than people give him credit for