Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Save Russian Jews posted:

Honestly, I'd consider shields in 5 rds. the same as betting on shields with no caveats

i'm sorry but this sounds insane to me. if shields wins it's going to be by catching a sub in a scramble. he's not going to grind a decision out over gsp. no way, no how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I thought no such thing. I just said his only hope was to catch a miracle sub. While incredibly unlikely, Shields getting the upper hand for an instant and locking up a sub was way more likely than him getting the upper hand for 3+ rounds and winning a decision.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
My prediction is that people will somehow be surprised yet again when Kongo goes for takedowns yet again. He does it like every time! Wulveslayer!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
dude, didn't you hear? wrestling doesn't work on oliveira.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
this entire thread is a warning to others

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
more importantly you bet on a chinese man

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Lid posted:

He's lost all but his first fight against Alan Belcher at UFC 100 and that was arguably a gift. To be fair he was winning his fight with Chris Leben two rounds to none before he was submitted. From the bottom. By Chris loving Leben.

Granted I only ever watched Belcher-Akiyama once but that was probably the most I've ever disagreed with a decision. Complete and utter bullshit as I remember it.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

JoeRules posted:

I know like 5 fighters on the card tonight - anything worth betting besides Franklin?

don't buy this card and pretend you won $50

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
NOOO!!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
can you get better than even odds betting on ronda rousey to win in the first round via submission? that seems like a smart thing to do, if so.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Meme Gambling is a cool thing everyone should do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Fentry posted:

200 down on Diaz at +350, gently caress everything I have faith

oh dude, surely not?