Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
volk / islam bets

100 on volk by points to win 600ish

40 on a 9 leg multi of heavy favourites culminating in makachev to win 800ish

10 on a draw to win 500ish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
75 on jj by sub

gane by t/ko 50

25 on grasso

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

thanks jase

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

75 on jj by sub

25 on grasso

that'll do pig, lol, that'll do.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

had 50 to win 500 on masvidal by points and it was a good bet in the sense that the fight was much closer than the odds indicated but a definite loss.

i've got izzy and pereira by knockout so let's lose the rest!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

thanks to izzy's ko i'm up 44.50 for the day.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Brut posted:

Wait what?

i bet on both izzy and pereira to win by knockout. if a ko happened, i couldn't lose.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

basically he's taking the fight to end by ko. im assuming wherever he bet didn't have method of victory only props.

yeah. online sites are wack. specifically, i had izzy by ko at all or pereira to ko in 2,3, or 4 to pad the payout a bit.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

not mma betting but betting-related i bet 110 bucks on the denver nuggets to win the 2023 championship with a return of 990. before game 4 today, they were offering me 820 dollars to cash out and i was seriously considering it in case jokic and murray fell off horses or jimmy starts being michael jordan again.

i was thinking about the 170 i'd be losing if the nuggets pull it off and just for shits and giggles i checked how much putting 170 on the heat to win 2023 and the return was 1200. so i put 170 on the heat. now i am definitely winning 820 or maybe (definitely not) winning 1200.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

incredible lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

there was a study done that concluded that spoiling a piece of entertainment won't affect a viewer's enjoyment with the piece. i now understand these results. that was some pretty loving good long term lying dude. and you lied about some poo poo that i feel would have gotten you called out if you weren't lying really loving well. good poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

strongly debating droppin $50 on a volk/usman parlay tomorrow to win $550 but right now with bills im not in a position to lose $50 so im gonna walk away.

put it on in your honour. it's exactly the sort of bet i like - expected to fail despite being able to make the semblance of an argument that it's a good bet, amazing if they hit.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

also 100 on volk straight up because i genuinely think he's undervalued, even with the health and fitness questions.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lid posted:

Godspeed Spider-Man

i'll be damned if someone isn't going to lose money in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was loving awesome goon mass betting at its finest. it was an honour betting with you fine people