Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

manyak posted:

And they dont distinguish as to which fight, just any 1 of the fights? thats pretty sweet

yeah as long as it's on the 169 card. it's a really good deal i've got several on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

outy posted:

By the way, if you still have $200 to bet before you can withdraw, put 40 x $5 bets on a bunch of soccer games. Just bet on the home win, you'll win a few and lose a few but maximise your return for a reduced risk.
Alternatively, put everything on a Rousey/DC double.

I'm personally really sketchy on placing money on the shad /dc fight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Congratulations Ronda Rousey on your successful title defence

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i've got $25 on a shields /sanchez parlay. they're both bigger underdogs than they should be, imo. looking forward to being wrong.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i did not believe you could bet on this poo poo so i went to my betting site and found it under 'sports novelties'. for every dollar i bet i can win one cent on the undertaker beating brock lesnar. jesus christ mma seems downright reasonable.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DannoMack posted:

My site didn't have a limit.

post betting slip so we can laugh when vince slips in a surprised to mark the 30th wrestlemania

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

No, it isn't.

Seriously.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

vainman posted:

So I see that Boetsch was +1000 a couple of days ago and is +550 now. Did he lose an arm or something?

Boetsch is going to lose but that previous line must have been a mass mistake.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

betting on erick silva in that fight is a great way to come out to your father

my betting site had a 'ufc specials' section and the only bet was 5:1 odds that conor mcgregor will win the loving title by the end of 2015

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

canoshiz posted:

Bet the rest of my balance ($27) on Matt Brown at +180. Why is he such a big underdog?

I got a parlay going on matt, Koch, Wineland and lentz

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lloyd Boner posted:

Matt Brown bets:

canoshiz - $27
Lloyd Boner - $20

anyone else

matt brown is in my 25 dollar parlay

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

matt brown is in my 25 dollar parlay

hahaha i am poo poo rip eddie wineland

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I put $20 on Erick Silva because I'm an rear end in a top hat.

you sold your heart for $20. shameful poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

No more people will care about will brooks after this event than prior to it. Tito loses to a middleweight. Seriously though I'm not betting on this

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

ive got 5 on a burger, dillashaw and hendo parlay where i can (will) win $600 it's basically free money

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Agent Tough Juice posted:

I'm not putting money down on this, but one of you must be, no?

Anyone taking a shot at the moon with Caceres? You are required to tell us if you are.

nah i'm going safe with a rousey, faber, weidman parlay to nearly double $50

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

attackmole posted:

Well guys, this isn't going too hot.

New thread title

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i've got a parlay on little nog, clay guida, bobby green and matt brown to win 600+ on a 5 dollar bet. sure, it's as unlikely to happen as the odds suggest, but gently caress everything.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

I got ten bucks on lawlor,

blasphemy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

got 30 on jury caceres and big poppa hunt to all beat the poo poo out of their opposition.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

if donald cerrone goes and gets some that will be 80 off a 10 bet, so, go get some donald cerrone.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

long parlay pays off

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Gloverrampagesingleleg.gif

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

unloseable parlay on scotty j, NEIL MAGNY, fabio maldonado, phil davis and chad mendes.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Too bad about Scotty.

my heart was in the right place. my money however

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

outy posted:

Reis and Touchy Fili have come in for me so far, just need Elkins to get beasted for the treble.

i don't know the guy he's fighting but i hope he can wrestle or you're hosed

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

unloseable parlay on scotty j, NEIL MAGNY, fabio maldonado, phil davis and chad mendes.

it'll be real sad if scotty was the one that cost me $500

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

what the gently caress. are they assuming all tito fights are fixed? this is absurd.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

got a parlay on pickett, benavidez, frankie eddie, and bobby g.

bobby is a sizable underdog for some reason.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Fat Twitter Man posted:

for some reason

correction, for every reason. and make up a few more too, no-one will question it. he looked like poo poo. though edson is to be credited for his drastically improved defense. don't bet on mma.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Fabre is paying $2.00 to win by submission tomorrow. For those keeping score he's won 8 of his last 10 by submission.

Melendez is also paying $2.30 to get the most takedowns in his fight with Pettis.

who are you betting with to get that line on melendez?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

I see 3 fights left for the night that I can bet on any requests?

Edit: Ah gently caress it the only fighter I know on the card is Lawler. I remember him almost getting his leg kicked off then knocking a dude out. So $500 to win $850 on Lawler.

in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Sorry mate, just saw this now. It's with sportsbet they only have markets for like the top fight on prelims and the main/co-main.

mah nigga

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

Someone tell me a dumb bet to make.

I like Rose at -135 but I don't think there's value there.

rose by submission should get you better odds and is very likely. or you could jsut not bet on mma

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

Also small amount on Felice inside the distance +300something.

christ man, grats

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

I make dumb parlay bets.

Barao/Machida-Dollaway won't go the distance

Laugh at me please when I lose money.

I got the exact same thing but with magomedov inside as well

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Yeah even when betting on mma goes my way I can still experience feeling intensely stupid

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i can't believe that many people are actually putting money on cerrone / jury. the kid's an rear end in a top hat, but he's pretty good and cerrone's fight iq has been questionable (not kicking nate, jumping into a dead eddie alvarez's guard) and it's not where i'll be placing my money. i should really start thinking about bets actually, but this fight won't be one of them.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

$50 on Cowboy +125

I don't know if he can do it against Bendo, but I think there's a poo poo ton of value with Cowboy tonight.

i've gone the other way and got bendo on points to double my money. i'd love to be wrong though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

$500 to win $2000 on Nick Diaz at +400. The end is near but I can't pass up those odds.

i hope your recent form continues